At CSBS, we pride ourselves on our ability to work with people from all walks of life, including people with disability and people seeking support with their mental health.
We work with people in all types of environments – at home, at work, in the community – even on the bus or on holidays!
This highly flexible approach places you at the centre of everything we do.
That means that if you choose us to support you, we will ask you and the people who are important to you to guide us on the types of supports you want, when and how you want them delivered, and who you’d like on your support team.
We have a proven track record of providing quality supports and we will:
- treat you with respect and value your strengths
- work with you regardless of the numbers of hours of support you have in your NDIS plan
- take on any challenge presented and support your individuality and independence
- listen to you and provide you with information about options
- support you to make choices and decisions about your life
- work with you and others in your life to plan and deliver your supports
- implement evidence-based practices and record and track your progress
- help you to understand the NDIS and how to apply it to your circumstances.
The supports we provide include: