Provide feedback or make a complaint
Whether you’re happy, upset, or somewhere in between – we want you to let us know!
You can provide your feedback, compliment or complaint by:
- filling in the form on this page
- calling us on 1300 18 11 88
- sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- messaging us via the CSBS Facebook page
Please complete your details if you would like us to contact you or leave it blank if you wish to provide anonymous feedback.
If you don’t want to talk to someone at CSBS, you can contact the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission directly:
- by calling 1800 035 544 – 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
- by visiting the NDIS Commission website – ndiscommission.gov.au
What happens if you make a complaint?
- we individually review every complaint that we receive
- we will provide you with regular updates as we resolve your complaint
- your supports or services will not be affected if you make a complaint