Mental Health & Wellbeing Supports
We deliver mental health support, including recovery-orientated practices, by using a relationship-based approach for eligible NDIS Participants.
We can work with you anywhere you feel comfortable – at home, at work, or in your community.
- spend time with you, and the people who are important to you, to get to know you and understand your needs
- match you to mental health workers and specialists who will support your independence into the community of your choice and / or back into employment
- assist your family and support networks to understand the challenges and opportunities arising from your experiences
- deliver mental health supports and services that consider your gender, sexuality, culture, family, and community
- support your wellbeing by walking with you along your journey toward recovery
- help you understand and navigate the NDIS, and other mental health services and supports online and in your community.
How are mental health supports funded?
Mental Health supports are funded in your NDIS plan based on your individual need as determined by the NDIA.
What supports are funded?
- capacity building – supports for building skills for the future such as support from a recovery coach or therapeutic support to reduce the impact of your psychosocial disability on your daily functioning
- core supports – to help ease the impact of your mrnal health on your daily activities such as a support worker who can attend appointments with you or access the community
- capital supports – equipment to support you to meet your goals