We deliver mental health support, including recovery-orientated practices, by using a relationship-based approach for eligible NDIS Participants.
We can work with you anywhere you feel comfortable – at home, at work, or in your community.
- spend time with you, and the people who are important to you, to get to know you and understand your needs
- match you to mental health workers and specialists who will support your independence into the community of your choice and / or back into employment
- assist your family and support networks to understand the challenges and opportunities arising from your experiences
- deliver mental health supports and services that consider your gender, sexuality, culture, family, and community
- support your wellbeing by walking with you along your journey toward recovery
- help you understand and navigate the NDIS, and other mental health services and supports online and in your community.