We can speak YOUR language
We will ask you at the beginning if you need extra support to understand the information we give to you.
- find an interpreter or translator – this might be a person or organisation that you know, or someone we hire.
- convert information into braille
- find someone who can sign, and interpret sign language
- provide easy read versions of information about our services and supports and how we work
- provide our information in another way for you to understand.
If this changes at any time, we need you, or someone you trust, to tell us you want your information provided in a different way.